What is iGaming Idol?
It is a premium award show created to recognize top talent in the iGaming industry in Malta.
iGaming Idol is built on three pillars:
- Recognition of individuals
How is iGaming Idol different from other award shows in the industry?
It is a unique award show in a number of ways:
- It’s the first award show in the iGaming industry to exclusively recognize individuals, not companies or projects, which is open to all genders and with its categories covering almost all parts of a typical online gaming operation.
- It’s the first award show in the industry, where nominees will have to prove themselves in front of a panel of judges.
- It’s the first award show where only iGaming employees based in Malta can enter.
- It’s the first award show in the iGaming industry to be organised locally, by a Maltese registered Company and Malta based Shareholders.
Who is the target audience for iGaming Idol?
iGaming Idol is first and foremost for talented employees of online gaming operators, who are based here in Malta and believe they have what it takes to become an iGaming Idol.
It is also an award show, where you can nominate a colleague or manager if you think this person deserves the recognition of iGaming Idol.
It’s definitely also an event where companies in the industry can join as a sponsor and get premium exposure to the top talent on the island, not to mention the pride and bragging rights should an employee win and become an iGaming Idol.
When and where will iGaming Idol take place?
The Gala Dinner and Award Show will take place Tuesday 8th November 2016 at the Hilton Hotel, Grandmaster Suite. An After-Party will be held at Club22.
Do you support charity?
Yes. Charity is one of the pillars on which the awards are built. For the 2016 show, iGaming Idol will be supporting the Malta Community Chest Fund with a donation for every ticket sold.
We are honoured to have H.E. the President of Malta, Marie Louise Coleiro Preca at the awards show.
Who can become an iGaming Idol?
Any individual who is currently employed within the iGaming industry in Malta, meaning within a licensed Company that operates an online website offering gambling services, such as sports, casino, poker, bingo etc.
How do you enter the competition?
Simply choose the category you wish to enter and submit a nomination of maximum 500 words on our website igamingidol.com
Can I enter myself into the competition?
Yes. You can nominate yourself and/or another individual who works for an iGaming operator in Malta.
What are the categories?
The 2016 categories are:
”Marketing Idol of the Year”
- Affiliation, VIP management, CRM, acquisition, brand, advertising, SEO, content etc.
”Tech Idol of the Year”
- Frontend, backend, architects etc.
“Finance Idol of the Year”
- Accounting, controlling, forecasting etc.
“Compliance & Regulated Markets Idol of the Year”
- Compliance, Due Diligence, KYC, regulated markets etc.
“HR Idol of the Year”
- Recruiting, HR business partner, leadership development etc.
“Design Idol of the Year”
- Graphic design, UX/UI, artists etc.
“Data and Business Intelligence Idol of the Year”
- Business Intelligence, data mining, real-time CRM etc.
“Fraud & Risk Idol of the Year”
- Fraud prevention, risk monitoring etc.
“Live Casino Idol of the Year”
- Live Casino dealers.
“Customer Service Idol of the Year”
“Product Idol of the Year”
What is the criteria to win a category?
In general, an iGaming Idol is an individual whom, within his/her area of expertise, understands the big picture and which lever to pull in order to achieve a desired result. Having great knowledge and understanding is the foundation, however to become an iGaming Idol one must also be able to clearly demonstrate the ability to turn their knowledge into practice to create outstanding results on a daily basis.
In addition to this high level criteria, the judges of each category will set a more specific criterion within that particular category.
How do you select a winner?
The process works as follows:
Step 1 – Nomination
Judges review all nominations and shortlist to a maximum of 10 individuals per category.
The top 10 finalists per category will be published to www.igamingidol.com
Step 2 – Meet the Judges
The top 10 finalists in each category will be invited to meet the judges in person.
Each finalist will have 10 minutes to answer any questions the judges may have.
Following this round, the judges will shortlist to the top 3 finalists per category.
Step 3 – The Awards
The top 3 in each category will be invited to the Awards.
The winner will be announced within each category.
Who can attend the Awards show?
Anyone who works within, or is a supplier to the iGaming industry can attend the Awards. There is a limited amount of tickets available, which will be sold on a first come, first served basis. One can either purchase individual tickets or tables of 10 seats.
How can you buy tickets for the Award show?
Tickets can soon be purchased online on www.igamingidol.com
Video Slost Website – www.videoslots.com